Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Week 3, Wednesday

After all Ginny's talk about the heat in Washington in her update today, I have to say that my spot of Texas is wonderful right now. Though we didn't get rain at least not in town (sigh), the temperature has dropped and the wind is lovely rain cooled air, and it is a wonderful night to be outside or have all the windows open--what lovely snuggle weather!

As for the day I did some follow up calls, and actually spoke with one person. She is not willing to take on a new business right now, but I'm sending her more complete information about the rebate certificates and helping to build a solar oven factory, so at least there's the potential for success there.

And as a weather update, it is raining lightly after all, now.

I also got my contacts, but because of everything else that was going on today, these are contacts from my time (the last four years) in Michigan. Tomorrow I'll be out and about more here, so that will be a good thing.

Make it a wonderful Thursday, and remember to take time for yourself as well as others.

No comments:

Post a Comment