Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Week 3, Tuesday

Oops, I almost forgot to blog before the computer was shut down and I was on my way to dreamland. Still, I'll manage at least a few lines before I nod off.

Tonight on the Bootcamp call, Jacki told us she is creating more solar oven/rebate coupon information for us to use so that we can more effectively use this venue as a more efficient marketing too. I can hardly wait to see what she has to offer us.

I have already begun putting together information to give to store managers when I ask to use their space to market TWCCTW and our solar oven initiative, and I'm eager to incorporate additional info into the mix. Really I'm just eager to get this way of marketing underway.

Today's contacts are a mixture of near and far, well known and almost strangers, but they're all present and accounted for.

As for follow-up, most of my success today was with emails. Of course, I don't always know if they get read, but at least I know they got information, which isn't true with no answers and voice mails. I did finally (at 9:55 connect with one person live, but she hadn't looked at the presentation. I'll see her again tomorrow, so that will be another opportunity.

And for now, take a moment to savor what is. Now is the only time we have!

1 comment:

  1. In this now moment, Shannon, I'm smiling heart-to-ear-to heart-to ear. Hope your dreamland was supreme . . .

    ReplyDelete